Please note that dates and events are subject to change so please monitor
this calendar each month for updates.
- JANUARY 6: Chapter Meeting, Nancy Buterbaugh teaches "By the Sea" project using mixed media.
- FEBRUARY 3: Chapter Meeting, Betty Mahoney teaches "Starry, Starry, Night" Halloween project.
- MARCH 3: Chapter Meeting, Jan Mackenberg teaches a whimsical chicken on wood plank.
- MARCH 17-18: SANDY LeFLORE SEMINAR
- APRIL 7: Chapter Meeting, Nancy Reynolds teaches "Joy to the World" Christmas project.
- MAY 5: Chapter Meeting, Angie Dana teaches a new acrylic "pour" technique.
- MAY 8-12: SDP CONFERENCE, BACK TO THE BEACH, Daytona Beach, Florida
- JUNE 2: Chapter Meeting, Terry Holte, travel teacher, teaches songbird project.
- JULY 7: Chapter Meeting, Leona Beerup teaches "stroke work" floral design.
- JULY 28: PAINTING PARTY AT THE ELKS, chaired by Jan Mackenberg and Nancy Buterbaugh
- JULY–AUGUST: MID-STATE FAIR
- AUGUST 4: Chapter Meeting, Connie Brown teaches a water color parrot project.
- AUGUST 25-26: CHRIS THORNTON-DEASON SEMINAR
- SEPTEMBER 8: Chapter Meeting, Work on Boutique Postcards for mailing (Please note meeting date change)
- SEPTEMBER 28-30: HOLIDAY BOUTIQUE
- OCTOBER 6: Chapter Meeting, No after meeting paint-in due to Boutique
- NOVEMBER 3: Chapter Meeting, Tina Wright teaches new technique leaf project.
- DECEMBER 1: Christmas Luncheon at the Madonna Inn and Installation of Officers