Please note that dates and events are subject to change so please monitor
this calendar each month for updates.
- JANUARY 7: Chapter Meeting, Nancy Buterbaugh teach-ing mixed media daisies
- FEBRUARY 4: Chapter Meeting, Diane Miner teaches Shara Reiner project.
- MARCH 4: Chapter Meeting, Jan Mackenberg teaching a mixed media butterfly and postcard design
- APRIL 1-2: CHRIS HAUGHEY SEMINAR
- APRIL 8: Chapter Meeting, Angie Dana teaching a water-color beach/boat design (Please note meeting date change)
- MAY 6: Chapter Meeting, Nancy Reynolds teaching an acrylic design
- MAY 16-20: SDP CONFERENCE, OCEANS OF COLOR, Daytona Beach, Florida
- JUNE 3: Chapter Meeting, Connie Brown teaches sunflowers on fabric with Zantangle design
- JULY 1: Chapter Meeting, Marsha Jorgenson teaching a Vicki Rhodes design
- JULY 29: PAINTING PARTY AT THE ELKS, chaired by Jan Mackenberg and Nancy Buterbaugh
- JULY–AUGUST: MID-STATE FAIR
- AUGUST 5: Chapter Meeting, UFO: Un Finished Projects Class, teachers will help you finish your projects
- SEPTEMBER 9: Chapter Meeting, Work on Boutique Postcards for mailing (Please note meeting date change)
- SEPTEMBER 29-OCTOBER 1: HOLIDAY BOUTIQUE NOTE: Date for boutique is early this year.
- OCTOBER 7: Chapter Meeting, No after meeting paint-in due to Boutique
- OCTOBER 28 & 29: JANICE MILLER SEMINAR
- NOVEMBER 4: Chapter Meeting, Barbara Smith teaching
- DECEMBER 2: Christmas Luncheon at the Madonna Inn and Installation of Officers